3D Printer Stepstick Drv8825 Stepper Motor Driver Reprap With Heatsink
The DRV8825 stepper motor driver carrier board TI DRV8825 micro bipolar stepper motor drive is a breakthrough. The module has a pinout and interface with our A4988 stepper motor driver carrier is almost the same, so it can be used as a better performance of the pull-down menu board replacement in many applications. DRV8825 features an adjustable current limit, overcurrent and overtemperature protection, six micro-resolution (down 1/32-step). It uses 8.2 – 45 V, can provide up to about 1.5 per phase no heat sink or forced air flow (rated up to 2.2 per volume sufficient additional cooling).
1. A simple steps and direction control interface.
2. Six different steps resolutions: full step, half step, 1/4-step1/8-step1/16-step, 1/32-step.
3. Can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems.
4. Over-temperature thermal shutdown, overcurrent shutdown, undervoltage lockout.
5. Short to ground short circuit load protection.
6. 4 Layer 2 oz copper PCB, in order to improve heat dissipation.
7. Exposed solder ground below the bottom of the driver IC on the printed circuit board pad.
8. Module size, pin and interface matching A4988 stepper motor driver operators in many ways.
9. Adjustable current control lets you set a potentiometer, which lets you use the stepper motor’s rated voltage or more, in order to achieve a higher rate of maximum output current step.
10. Intelligent chopping control automatically selects the correct current decay mode (fast decay or slow decay).
11. Maximum 45 V supply voltage.
12. built-in voltage regulator (the need for any external logic supply voltage).
? Size: 1.5mmX2mm (same as 4988)
? Drive current: 2.5A
? Subdivision: 1,1 / 2,1 / 4,1 / 8,1 / 16,1 / 32
? Manufacturing process: SMT placement machine manufacturing, non-manual welding, higher yield, more stable performance.
? Need to drive stepper motor occasions.
? Is to build 3d printer, cnc, engraving machine and other essential modules.
? Supported 3d printers are Prusa Mendel, ultimaker, printbot, makerbot and so on.
There are no reviews yet.